Please bring one or two forms of valid and current identification that include your signature and photo.
Acceptable Photo ID Florida Voters:
- Florida Driver License
- Florida ID Card (issued by DHSMV)
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Veteran Health ID (issued by the US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Concealed Weapon License (issued pursuant to F.S. 790.06)
- Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature. If you do not bring your ID, you may still vote, however, you will be required to vote a provisional ballot, which will later be evaluated by a canvassing board for eligibility.