Saturday October 29th is the last day to request a Vote-By-Mail Ballot for the November 8, 2022 General Election
Broward County, Florida–The deadline for voters to request a Vote-By-Mail (VBM) ballot for the November 8, 2022 General Election is Saturday, October 29th. VBM ballot requests received after 5:00 p.m. on October 29th will NOT be accepted or processed for this election. Voters have the option of mailing back their postage-paid ballot by simply putting it in the mail or dropping off their ballot at one of our secure VBM Ballot drop off locations conveniently located throughout the county. Click here for Drop-off times and locations.
Tips to keep in mind when voting by mail:
- Never give your ballot to anyone you do not know.
- Be sure to sign your ballot in the allotted space marked with a red X.
- Please return ballots as soon as possible. Ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. on Election Night, November 8th.
Important Dates and Information for the General Election
- Early Voting will be available from Monday, October 24, 2022 through Sunday November 6, 2022 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 8, 2022 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
For information on how to request a Vote-by-Mail ballot and check your voter status visit: www.browardvotes.gov.
For further information, please contact:
Ivan Castro, Public Information Specialist