Broward County Supervisor of Elections Announces New Deerfield Beach Early Voting Location
New Early Voting to be Located at Broward Health North
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida – The Broward County Supervisor of Elections announces a new early voting polling place location in Deerfield Beach for the three elections taking place in 2020. Special thanks to the North Broward Hospital District, its Board, and management for their generosity in donating valuable space to a new early voting polling place at Broward Health North. The new location, detailed below, will be used in place of an early voting location that is under construction during the 2020 election cycle. The new early voting site is located in the Broward Health North Conference Center, adjacent to the main hospital entrance at:
Broward Health North Conference Center 201 E Sample Road, Deerfield Beach, FL 33064
This location features the following:
- ADA compliant facilities ·
- Audio/visual capabilities
- Access to restrooms
- Plentiful parking
- Street visibility (located just off I-95 and Sample Road)
Important Dates and Information
- New voters must be registered by Monday, February 18, 2020 for the elections held on March 17, 2020.
- Your Vote-by-Mail request for this election must be received by March 7, 2020.
- Early voting will run from March 7, 2020 – March 15, 2020.
- Election Day is Tuesday, March 17, 2020 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
For further information, please contact:
Steven J. Vancore (850) 528-4109